Will I suit Semi Permanent Makeup?
At Features Beauty we often get asked ‘will I suit Semi Permanent Makeup?’ Or “Am I to old for semi permanent makeup?’ Or even ‘isn’t that just for Essex type girls?’ The common misconception is that semi permanent makeup can’t work for you. Here at Features we have put together some advantages of the treatment along with who it may benefit!
I hope you find it useful, but remember any questions please feel free to ask a member of the team who are always here to help!!
Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us – 07921803075
The use of semi permanent makeup is increasing, with busy men and women, who may have little time to apply makeup, choosing the easier path. Allowing them to enhance their natural beauty and look great without having to carry around make up bags.
It is also used by sportsmen and women, as there is no smudging after swimming, or after working out at the gym.
Furthermore people with disabilities such as neurological weakness or tremor who may find it difficult to apply makeup evenly every day benefit hugely.
Semi permanent make up can be applied to thicken the eyebrows in those people with medical conditions such as alopecia resulting in thinning hair or hair loss on their eyebrows.
- Woman of all ages and personal circumstances
- Busy mums on the go or professional
- Women who want to achieve symmetrical brows which are skillfully deigned and tailored to suits each persons needs
- People with sparse, fair or poorly shaped eyebrows
- People who exercise regularly and want to look good in the gym, on the field or by the pool
- Ladies who have suffered with alopecia or medical problems and want a natural, life changing look for lustrous lips to beautiful brows
- Women who have lost shape and definition due to aging
- Women who are sensitive to make-up
- People who suffer from poor eyesight or shaky hands
- Ladies who struggle to apply their eyeliner or lip liner evenly and consistently
- Ladies with unsymmetrical or uneven features.